Saturday, January 30, 2010

New items in my Kitchen

Today i went for my weekly grocery shopping.... நாங்க வாரம் வாரம் காய், பழம் வாங்க கடைக்கு போவோம்

But this week for a change, I bought so many new items for my kitchen like wheat pastas, Spaghetti's, brown rice, black beans etc...Hmmm, going to try more new recipes from my favorite chef blog. Already she is telling me that I'm in cooking spree :-)

Will update you all about the outcome of my new experiments. கார்த்திக் இருக்க பயம் ஏன் !!!

Also I'm planning to do more new things (New hobby) like fabric painting !!! அதுக்கு இன்னும் எதுவும் வாங்கலை, ஆனா ஒரு கடைல பார்த்துட்டு வந்துருக்கேன். இங்க Hobby Lobby - ன்னு ஒரு கடை இருக்கு அதுல நம்ம Hobbies improve பண்ண பல விதமான ஏகப்பட்ட விஷயம் கொட்டி வெச்சிருக்கா.

For example wooden boards, number with dials for making Wall clock, various small knifes for making wooden sculptures and metal sculptures, Various kinds of beads for fancy jewellery making, fabric painting, oil painting, Mainly model rackets, Military planes, Ships, tanks and Train station where we can build our own station with miniature people, more science related experimental things, like this so many...அத பார்த்தாலே நம்மக்கு செய்யணும்ன்னு ஆசை வந்துடும்....

Oh its a nice place to shop.... Wish we can have like this in India to motivate all the young kids in various activities rather than making them to go same Music, dance classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
All your comments are welcome