Friday, January 29, 2010

Deep disappointment

You will like to do any job if you get a little appreciation from the loved ones, if not you will be disappointed.

Yes, me too....... I started writing all these funny things under a great compulsion and also to keep myself busy. Always think somebody is there to read. But its not happening, I am deeply disappointed.

I know i m not good in History to write about a historical event, or well verse in science to write about any new technologies, or having political knowledge to write about current dirty politics, blah, blah, blah.......
Anyways, I'm not going to stop writing my funny experiences, I m not bothered if anybody read it or not. Hoping that someday(after ages) I myself will sit and read all this and kill my time.
Its a good thing to kill time, now (by writing) and later(by reading) too .... ha ha ha

1 comment:

  1. hello my sweet friend,
    i am reading every blog of you.whenever i cant able to talk with u,i will read ur blog & see you through your blog.especially your blog is entertaining me in my horrable night shifts.
    please throw your deep disoppoinment, i will be here to read your blog.please keep writing blogs.pls write my request blog.
    your sweet friend ,
    mani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
All your comments are welcome