Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shivarathri - 12th Feb


In my Life time this is the first year I celebrated Shivrathri.

Oh, Pls don't think bad about me, I know about Shivrathri all the year but never do anything for that. Like keep fasting, going to temple, doing Pooja etc...

You know well since i was working and running like a mad in the office ??? Always my approvals and samples were filled in my mind. Many times i use to pray for my sample approvals to God !!!

This year I whole heartily celebrated. Did Pooja in the morning and in the evening we went to Chinmaya mission attended Pooja. They recited Rudram, Lingastagam and did Archanai. We were so blessed to do Abhishegam for Shiva Lingam and Aarthi. We broke our fast only in the evening after having the Prasadam.
We tried not to sleep the whole night... some how i managed till next day morning 4.30 after that I slept off.
On the whole I spent a day very usefully in reciting Slogam, and thinking about God.

Hari Om ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
All your comments are welcome