Monday, August 24, 2009

Blog title

Hey all.............


After writing 7 blogs now only i m getting little interest in writing the blogs... You can even see that i have changed the template and color of my blog. (hope this is good... If not pls tell me i will change again :-)
Blog writing ..... I started under the compulsion of my Hubby who brought me here away from my work and family. He always think that i m too bored sitting at home without any much work. I started writing the blog slowly ... Slowly means very slow, very slow ..............

Still wondering why i named the blog as " Fun and Dreams " ???
FUN -- Hope my experiences are giving much fun (also little information) to you all............ so keep enjoying it, DREAMS --- ??? (Really no clue, oru aarva kollarula vechitean, so no other go you all should adjust this) !!!!!

the poem which i enjoyed about dreams -- A Dream For You
This poet has a dream about a loved one, in which everything is happy and beautiful forever.

If I could dream
The dream I wanted too,
I would close my eyes,
And dream a dream for you.
I would give you all the world,
That you are deserving of,
And to you I would give
My everlasting love.
I would see to it,
That you were never sad.
And nothing in your life
Would ever happen bad.
I would wish for you,
All things would go your way,
And you would always be happy,
Each and every day.
In my dream
You would stay
Just as beautiful
As you are today.
Life for you would be as perfect
As the blueness of the sky,
And no one would ever hurt you,
Or ever make you cry.
I know it's just a dream,
But if dreams could come true,
I would close my eyes,
And dream a dream for you.

2 comments:

  1. hi madam,
    the poem is good.
    pls dont change title,it is good.
    ur blog is good to read & good time pass in my night shift.
    keep writing.
    where is the blog about ur marriage journey.

    your loving friend
    R.Jeyamanikandan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai,
    pls change the back ground
    mani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
All your comments are welcome