- Mix rice and moong dal and washed it
- Took the pressure pan add the rice and moongdal.
- Put the Black pepper, cumin seed, salt and curry leaves, add water
- keep for almost 6 whistle in the pan
- After the pressure gone, open it and see whether rice is smashed well. (if not pls keep for some more whistles.... Thank God yenakku nalla kozhangi vandhudu :-) )
- Then took a frying pan, heated the ghee and added the pepper powder. (Inga yenna comedy-na i will always take the pepper powder from hotel cupboard. Anga naan yeduthu yeduthu ippo powder-re illa ???)
- Heat it and just add to the pongal.
That's it my Yummy pongal is ready. Honestly it was not tasted bad. If you want, you can try this and also pls add Ginger in the pongal it will give more taste. Hey... if you are not in any diet you can even put cashews in it.
Reviews and comments on this pongal is invited. And if anybody really want to take the above risk pls write it to me, if possible i will send this in courier, coz i m still having it with me, Ha...ha.. ha.....Enjoy and have fun