Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meeting My Husband


In the Chicago Airport, after immigration and checking was over, i collected the big baggage and entered the visitors area. Before coming out actually i was praying, " My sweet God, pls help me in identifying my husband. I might overlook him and go some where, because i totally forgot his face ". Even i told about this to him also, hope he was prepared for that. Honestly i don't know what preparation he did for this.

Good thing was he was not there (God answered my prayer). He called and asked me to wait in the lobby. Hurray............ I identified him as soon as he entered (Thanks a lot for your appreciations). Met him at last


Now,I pinching myself is it me in US with my sweet heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
All your comments are welcome