Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Creative work

After my Marriage (like all girls saying) my whole life changed. Ha,ha,ha... Its true. Even life changes for Men, but they will not admit to each other or to us.

Since I m in US with H4 Visa, I can't go and work. I am having lots and lots of free time. So slowly started to cook different dishes, this story you all know.
Apart from cooking, I started more creative work at home. This is giving peace to my mind and also adds beauty to my room. Want to see what i m doing, here it is ....



3 comments:

  1. paintings are too good & dollykulla தூங்கிட்டு இருந்த சிங்கம் கொஞ்சம் கொஞ்சமா வெளிய வந்திட்டு இருக்கு,பார்த்துக்கோங்க பார்த்துக்கோங்க பார்த்துக்கோங்க !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Preetha!

    Good work and keep it up. You can read a book about history of Indian foods written by Late Mr K.T.Achayya .
    More details on Turmeric are available in spices board website
    Keep your baking skill honed since that is a art.
    Chander & Usha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
All your comments are welcome