Monday, November 15, 2010

Fall Colours at the Peninsula State Park

Last month, to enjoy the fall colors we went to Peninsula State Park in Wisconsin. It is one of the best scenic drives that we enjoyed so far. Since the park is 4 and a half hours drive from our place, we started at around 6 o'clock in the morning.

We like to drive in the morning a lot. Nice to see the world waking up, the sun rise, sun rays flashing in between the colorful trees. Oh God, nature is so beautiful, can't describe it in simple words. I captured a little through my lens.



Photobucket

In this trip, I drove the car for an hour. I am comfortable driving at 45 to 50 mph on state roads byut having to drive at 70mph on the interstate was a  bit scary. Still enjoyed the drive and the fall colors. By 11 'o clock we reached the park and took bicycle for rent to roam around the park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my dream America. Oh yes, in my dreams I have always imagined America with lots of trees, big farms, small wood house, single lane road, big long trees in different colors on the sides, me and my loved one riding bicycle, enjoying the chilly breeze and the crystal clear lake... You all know, how I would have enjoyed this place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The whole day I had lots of fun, bought a nice earring as a souvenir...

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
All your comments are welcome